Leading physicians from Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will deliver thought-provoking presentations and insights on key healthcare topics during the four-day Arab Health Congress 2023, which will feature nine CME-accredited sessions.
Held at Dubai World Trade Center from 30 January to 2 February 2023, the event will feature a variety of lectures covering numerous branches and subspecialties of medicine, from obesity and metabolic disorders, to hands-on training in robotic surgery and joint reconstruction, infectious disease and complex care, and the latest advances in the management of heart failure and bone marrow transplantation.
Dr. Jorge Guzman, CEO of Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, said: “Every year Arab Health serves as a platform for the larger healthcare community to come together towards the shared goal of driving a more sustainable industry. This year, we are proud It is exciting to see that our skilled nursing staff will lead many of these discussions, showcasing our strengths while sharing our lessons learned in bringing innovative solutions to market.
“I look forward to participating with industry leaders on the US-UAE Business Council’s Healthcare Sector Sustainability Panel and joining other experts from the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to facilitate the 14th Quality Management Conference to share ideas for making healthcare delivery better.” Best practice. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will continue to play a leading role in unlocking the potential of the healthcare sector in the UAE and the region through knowledge exchange opportunities such as Arab Health 2023.”
The conference will feature more than 250 sessions, including 10 live sessions. Many of the speakers at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi are event directors for CME-accredited conferences that will cover innovations in various branches of medicine, including orthopedics, internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics, anesthesia and pain management, as well as related technical research and clinical progress. Some of the speakers include:
• Eric Vens, MD, Chair, Institute of Diagnostic Radiology, Imaging Institute, Director of Events, will open the Congress at the 23rd All-Radiology Conference.
• Dr. Samer Ellahham, Chief Physician, Cardiology, Heart, Vascular and Chest Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Events Director, 14th Quality Management Conference.
• Dr. Stephanie Ricci, Chief Physician, Gynecologic Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Cancer Institute, Abu Dhabi, Events Director for the 15th Obstetrics and Gynecology Conference.
• Dr. Rahat Ghazanfar, Chief Physician, Executive Health, Cleveland Clinic Medical Specialty Research Institute, Abu Dhabi, is Events Director and will lead the Internal Medicine Conference.
• The 22nd Surgical Conference will feature a presentation by the Events Director, Dr. John Rodriguez, Chairman of the Department of General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Institute of Digestive Diseases, Abu Dhabi.
• Dr. Samah Nour is Director of Occupational Medicine, Caregiver Health at the Cleveland Clinic in Abu Dhabi and Chair of the Public Health Conference.
• Dr. Timothy Souster, Chair, Institute of Emergency Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Abu Dhabi, Institute of Emergency Medicine, Events Director, Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Conference.
•The Anesthesia and Pain Management session was moderated by Dr. Arun Kumar, Chief Physician, Department of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Institute of Anesthesiology, and Dr. Amar Salti, Chief Physician, Pain Management, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi Institute of Anesthesiology.
Other Mubadala Health assets in attendance included Healthpoint, Imperial College London Diabetes Centre, Danat Al Emarat Women’s and Children’s Hospital and the HealthPlus network of specialty centres. — trade arab news agency