30.8 C
Dubai
Thursday, October 24, 2024
spot_img

T20 World Cup: India vs Pakistan Dubai match sold out-News

[ad_1]

All parts of the seats, including General, General East, Premium, Pavilion East and Platinum, are no longer available on the Platinumlist website

Tickets for the ICC T20 World Cup (October 17th to November 14th) India-Pakistan match sold out after a few hours They start discounts on sunday.

Use the David Light podcast to listen to stories like this on 8@8

The highly anticipated match between the two rivals will be held at the Dubai International Cricket Ground on October 24.

Seats for all parts of the most advanced Dubai Cricket Ground, including General, General East, Premium, Pavilion East and Platinum, are no longer available on the Platinumlist website, which is selling tickets for the T20 World Cup.

After the International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the start of ticket sales, thousands of fans flocked to the site to reserve seats. Many people are placed in an online queue, with tens of thousands of users in front. Expect the waiting time to exceed one hour.

Gopal Jasapara, head coach of Dubai’s G Force Cricket Academy, also failed to book tickets for this major game.

“I visited the website immediately after the tickets went on sale. I stayed on the waiting list for a long time, thinking I had a chance. But I was wrong,” Jasapara lamented.

On Sunday night, two-person premium tickets and platinum tickets are 1,500 dirhams and 2,600 dirhams respectively. But as of Monday morning, these two products on Platinumlist are no longer available.

On Monday, several users asked people on social media if they would sell their tickets.

Even Jasapara’s WhatsApp is full of messages from people eager to get tickets.

“Since I participated in local cricket in the UAE, many people have sent me information about tickets for India-Pakistan matches. But I don’t have special access rights. I am as helpless as them,” Jasapala said.

T20 World will open in Muscat on October 17 and will end in the UAE on November 14.

The International Criminal Court said on Sunday that all venues in the UAE will account for about 70% of the total capacity of the World Cup.

The 16-team T20 international cricket match will start on October 17 when Muscat and Papua New Guinea’s Oman lock the corner.

Eight teams (Ireland, Namibia, the Netherlands and Sri Lanka in Group A, and Bangladesh, Oman, Papua New Guinea and Scotland in Group B) will participate in the first round, with India, Afghanistan, Australia, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa tied with the West Indies in the Super 12 stage.

Although Oman will host 6 of the 12 first-round matches, all the Super 12 matches as well as the semi-finals and finals will be staged in the UAE.

Dubai will host the final on November 14.

[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

New Bridges on Al Khail Road Boost Mobility and Unlock Growth

New bridges on Al Khail Road marks a major milestone in the UAE’s commitment to enhancing mobility and supporting economic growth.As one of Dubai’s...

UAE Visa Amnesty Program Empowers Thousands with a Fresh Start.

UAE latest visa amnesty program has brought a wave of relief and optimism, offering thousands of individuals an opportunity to regularize their immigration status.Launched...

UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Embarks on Landmark Visit to Russia: A New Era of Prosperous Bilateral Relations Awaits!”

UAE-Russia relations, UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan embarked on an official visit to Russia.This landmark visit comes at a time when...

ICREA Facilitates Landmark Partnership to Establish New School in Oman

ICREA is delighted to announce that we have successfully facilitated a strategic partnership between Amity Education, a leading UAE-based education operator, and an Investment...

Blockchain Life 2024 in Dubai: A Legendary Gathering of Market Insiders Ahead of the Bull Run

On October 22-23, the legendary Blockchain Life 2024 forum will take place in Dubai. Over 10,000 participants from 120 countries will come together for...

Latest Articles