Award-winning contemporary hotel Taj Jumeirah Lake Towers has announced the opening of the brand’s flagship destination for holistic wellness – J Wellness Circle.
Inspired by traditional Indian wisdom and ancient wellness methods, J Wellness Circle offers a range of treatments and rituals that blend classic healing techniques with the finest ingredients, delivered by trained specialists with signature 5-star service Taj service.
Offering a signature experience unique to the brand, the spa invites guests to embrace harmony through different massage therapies designed to eliminate stress, invigorate the spirit and resolve sore muscles.
Guests can choose from J Wellness Circle’s signature massage, the Vishrama, which uses a therapeutic blend of Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils to release knotted nerves, or indulge in the mesmerizing Trupti massage, which promotes a good night’s sleep and rest.
Rooted in and inspired by Indian royal rituals, J Wellness Circle offers guests a variety of options to release tension and achieve deep relaxation, from deep tissue massages, foot, head and eye treatments. The spa offers beauty treatments ranging from organic facials that promote a healthy glow, to lymphatic drainage experiences designed to eliminate toxins and balance energy flow in the body.
J Wellness Circle features three individual treatment rooms, a temperature-controlled rooftop infinity pool, a unisex gym, and separate men’s and women’s changing areas with lockers and shower facilities. The spa provides robes, towels, slippers and personal amenities.
J Wellness Circle, Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers is open daily from 9am to 8pm. Pre-booking spa treatments is strongly recommended to ensure availability.
Variety of treatments
This wellness haven offers a variety of treatments that can be tailored to an individual’s specific treatment plan, including:
• Vishram; a deep muscle massage for total relaxation.
• Truputi; a traditional head massage that relaxes and improves circulation, relieving sore and tired neck muscles.
• Perwan Marish; Traditional Powerful Deep Tissue Massage and Stretching
• Sammardana; a custom technique for muscle massage and joint mobility
• Pada Maldana; a royal luxury for tired feet.
•Champy; This treatment helps relieve muscle tension in the head, neck and shoulders, thereby helping to relax and clear the mind.
•Drishti: An authentic traditional remedy to relieve eye strain, improve circulation and reduce dark circles
• Oja Dayaka; Deep Muscle Invigorating Massage
• Pavitri; a detoxifying massage that uses a unique blend of essential oils with properties of tulsi, ginger and lime to cleanse the body of impurities.
• Anana Lepa; a facial treatment that includes a facial massage to condition and nourish the skin. — trade arab news agency