A starship entertainment staff recently defendant Leave an ambiguous comment on a post new jeans‘pictorial. While leaving a review alone will not cause a problem, comments left by staff members may be interpreted negatively.
In an article about Minjiof chanel In the pictorial, the staff left a message “Hmm…”
On the other hand, the staff also gave positive reviews. I have members compared.for Koreathey left a comment “You are doing great, you are doing great at everything and our Rei is doing his best!“
It was revealed that the employee was the general manager of Starship Entertainment. Netizens were quick to call them “childish,” which only shows how nervous they are about NewJeans being a competitor to IVE.
- Looks like they’re nervous about NewJeans…how cheap.
- Haha, are they double agents for ADOR? Did they climb to the position of general manager of Starship just for this day?
- So embarrassing…why would they do this?
- Not even regular employees, but their general manager…you can tell what the vibe is like in the company.
- You must know that the popularity of NewJeans is amazing lol.
- Their skills in reverse psychological viral marketing are still strong. Hmm…ship entertainment.
- There have been plenty of people trying to discredit their idol’s achievements, saying companies have been doing viral marketing for them. I can’t believe their general manager is feeding trolls.
Many blamed the general manager’s actions, saying it was undermining the girls’ achievements.
share this post