During the summer months, the exhibition center will host special exhibitions offering great deals for shoppers
The UAE is no longer just a winter tourist destination, but a year-round buzzing, shopping frenzy.
As a shopping paradise, residents and tourists alike now look forward to deep discounts and sales during the summer season for great savings on brand name products.
Most major shopping centers offer a range of consumer goods including electronics, clothing, beauty and personal care items, with dozens of local and international brands offering discounts of up to 90%.
In addition, during the summer, the exhibition center will hold special exhibitions to provide shoppers with great discounts.
Here’s a list of promotions shoppers can take advantage of:
– Sharjah Expo Center will host a 10-day expo that will serve as a one-stop shop for all Eid al-Fitr requirements of residents.
The third edition of the Eid al-Adha mega-sale fair in 2023 kicked off on June 23 and will run until July 2 to make the most of the country’s longest break of the year. The fair will also take into account the holiday requests of expatriates since the school summer holidays start at the end of June.
The event showcased a wide range of products from top brands and retail chains including fragrances, robes, fashion accessories, cosmetics, gifts and electronics.
Tourists can buy specials and specials of well-known brands with discounts of up to 70-80%. The show will be open from 11am to 11pm at the Sharjah Expo Centre. Entrance fee is AED 5, children under 12 enter free.
– Abu Dhabi Retail, a division of the UAE Ministry of Culture and Tourism, will host summer shopping from 23 June to 10 September at more than 3,500 retailers in 25 malls, including Yas Mall, Famous destination malls like Abu Dhabi Mall, Al Wahda and Ream Mall. Shoppers should also look out for 24-hour super sales, special discounts during Eid al-Adha from June 29 to July 2, and back-to-school deals from August 7 to September 10.
– As part of Dubai’s summer surprises, Majid Al Futtaim Mall will be running a massive 12-hour sale on Thursday 29 June. Over 100 brands are offering up to 90% off thousands of products from 10am to 10pm.
Shoppers can head to the Mall of the Emirates, City Center Mirdif, City Center Deira, Me’aisem City Center and Al Sindaga City Enjoy discounts at shops in City Center Al Shindagha.
– The next edition of the Sharjah Summer Sale 2023 will start on 1 July and cover all regions of the emirate.
At a meeting hosted by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) last week, officials discussed the final concept of shopper prizes, expected discount rates and this year’s entertainment line-up.
The meeting also discussed the key role government agencies and participating shopping centers will play and the support they will provide for this major summer event.
– Amazon’s fourth annual Prime Day event returns on July 11-12, bringing hundreds of thousands of deals to Prime members. Starting at 00:01 AM UAE time on 11th July, the 48-hour Prime Day will feature huge discounts on over 30 product categories including electronics, gaming, fashion, beauty, groceries, kitchen, home, health, sports and Amazon device.
Prime members can also shop from Amazon US and UK through the Amazon.ae global store during the promotional period and enjoy free international shipping with no minimum spend. Shoppers can save up to 69% during the 48-hour sale.