32.3 C
Saturday, June 3, 2023

UAE Data Center Portfolio Report 2023: Current IT Load

DUBLIN, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “UAE: Existing and Upcoming Data Center Portfolio” The database has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.

In 2022, the UAE is witnessing investments from local and global data center operators such as Equinix, Khazna Data Centers, Gulf Data Hub, Moro Hub, Etisalat (e&) and others.

In the UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the main data center hubs, with more than 90% of existing third-party data centers. Other cities like Sharjah, Al Ain, Fujairah etc contributed the remaining 10%.

In terms of data center operators, Khazna and Group 42 contribute more than 52% of the existing IT load capacity in the UAE data center market.

In the UAE data center market, Dubai and Abu Dhabi contributed more than 90% of the installed rack capacity.

This database covers UAE Data Center Market Portfolio Analysis and will provide the following information on Colocation Data Centers.

The data points covered in the database for each facility are described below:

  • Detailed analysis of 28 existing data centers
  • Detailed analysis of 28 upcoming data centers
  • Locations covered: Singapore East, Singapore South and Singapore North.
  • Existing white floor space (square feet)
  • Upcoming white floor space (square feet)
  • Current IT load capacity (2022)
  • Future capacity increase (2023-2025)
  • Retail Hosting Pricing
  • 1. A quarter rack (1/4)
  • two. Half rack cabinet (1/2)
  • 3. Full cabinet (42U/45U/47U, etc.)
  • Wholesale Hosting (per kilowatt) Pricing

Existing data centers (28 facilities)

  • market snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • facility address
  • Operator/Owner Name
  • Data Center Name, ie (Jebel Ali Data Center or DX1)
  • Nucleocapsid region (white layer region)
  • Core & Shell Power Capacity (IT load capacity)
  • rack capacity
  • Year of operation
  • Design Standards (Tier I – IV)
  • Power/Cooling Redundancy

Upcoming data centers (28 facilities)

  • investment snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • investor name
  • Area (white layer area)
  • Power capacity (IT load capacity)
  • Investment (millions of dollars)
  • Power infrastructure investment (millions of dollars)
  • Mechanical infrastructure investment (millions of dollars)
  • General construction services investment (millions of dollars)
  • Announcement year
  • Project status (opened/under construction/announced and planned)
  • Active or Expected Year of Opening

Investors/Operators Covered

  • Karzna Data Center
  • Group 42 (Khazna Data Center)
  • Etisalat (Khazna Data Center)
  • Gulf Data Center
  • Equinix
  • Pacific Controls
  • moro hub
  • Injazate
  • Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) Morohub
  • of
  • data center vault
  • Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
  • eHosting Data Fortress
  • CtrlS

For more information on this database, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/622tyt

About ResearchAndMarkets.com
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.

Source link

Related Articles

Meet the UAE’s newly certified Barakah nuclear power plant operator

Abu Dhabi: The Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) has announced that...

Here’s how UAE tourists can extend their visit visa for another 30 days

Abu Dhabi: The Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICP) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has announced that visitors...

UAE vs WI ODI 2023, where to watch live: TV channels and live stream

United Arab Emirates host west indies for one Three consecutive ODI series In Sharjah:...

UAE workers to take lunch break from June 15 ahead of ban

The UAE's annual lunch break policy will come into effect on June 15 - but with temperatures hitting summer highs recently, many companies...

Meet the Filipino Doctor Who Received the Emirates Health Foundation Award 2023

A Filipino doctor, researcher, exclusive breastfeeding advocate and founder of an NGO was awarded the 2023 Emirates Health Foundation Award at the recent...

Latest Articles