The injured have been transferred to medical facilities in the emirate for treatment
A gas leak at a restaurant in Abu Dhabi has been contained, police said on Monday. Two people were injured in the incident and have been taken to a medical facility for treatment.
Abu Dhabi Police and Abu Dhabi Civil Defense said in a statement that “teams have contained a gas leak from a restaurant behind Al Falah Square on Sultan bin Zayed First Street.”
The leak caused damage to the glass curtain wall of the restaurant and minor injuries to two people. According to the authorities, the injured have been transferred to medical facilities in the emirate for treatment.
Abu Dhabi Police wished the injured a speedy recovery and stressed the importance of obtaining information only from official sources.