17.8 C
Dubai
Monday, March 4, 2024
spot_img

UAE’s Aldar buys landscaping company for $40.84m

[ad_1]

Abu Dhabi developer Aldar Properties has acquired a landscaping company in a AED150 million ($40.84 million) deal.

The company said it now owns a 75% majority stake in Basatin, with the remaining 25% held by an unnamed “strategic partner”.

The Abu Dhabi-based landscaping company provides landscaping, installation, paving, horticulture and green waste disposal, employs 1,000 people and counts clients including the Ministry of Municipalities and Transport as well as Expo 2020.

Aldar said: “This transaction complements the services already provided through the Aldar Estates platform, a key operating unit of the Aldar Investment business.

“The platform has been expanding rapidly, supported by solid organic growth and a string of acquisitions over the last year.

“This transaction significantly increases Aldar Estates’ capabilities, allowing it to provide a more comprehensive service to Aldar’s growing client base.”

Aldar added that the landscaping market is experiencing strong growth due to demographic trends and large project construction.

“This growth is expected to continue with the UAE’s renewed focus on sustainability, urbanization efforts and strong focus on green spaces coupled with strong demand from the real estate sector.”

(Reporting by Imogen Lillywhite; Editing by Seban Scaria)

imogen.lillywhite@lseg.com

[ad_2]

Source link

Related Articles

UAE Achieves a Pioneering Economic Milestone, Thriving Prosperity

UAE Economy Achieves Unprecedented Milestone The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has achieved a significant milestone in its economic diversification journey, marking what officials are calling...

Emirates Development Bank’s Impact on UAE Industrial GDP: A Catalyst for Economic Growth

Emirates Development Bank Empowers UAE's Industrial Growth with Boost to GDP Contribution Since the launch of its strategy in 2021, Emirates Development Bank (EDB) has...

UAE Golden Visa with Potential Automatic Approval , Unlock You Seamless Success

UAE Golden Visa Opportunities Automatically Property owners with a portfolio valued at Dh2 million or more may soon find themselves recipients of UAE Golden Visas,...

UAE Visit Visa Holders: Top Official Advocates Work Access

UAE Visit Visa Holders: Top Official Advocates Work AccessIn adherence to existing regulations, engaging in employment while on a visit visa in the UAE...

Fuel Prices Announcement in the UAE: Will Petrol and Diesel Rates Rise?

Fuel Price Announcement: Speculation on UAE Petrol and Diesel Rates In February 2024, global oil prices witnessed a notable increase of 3.34%, equivalent to $2.6...

Latest Articles