A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy entertainment industry press releases from PR Newswire, including limited-edition Rolling Stones vinyl and PBS’ Fourth of July festivities.
New York, June 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with all of PR Newswire’s content. To help journalists covering the entertainment and media industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular stories, here’s a roundup of the week’s can’t-miss stories.
The list below includes titles (with links to the full text) and excerpts from each story. Click on a news release title to access the accompanying multimedia resource, available for download.
- Debut: The Rolling Stones’ Final Edition ‘Forty Licks’ Collection Available on Digital and Limited Edition Vinyl
The album was over 2 1/2 hours long and contained no less than 20 (US) top 10 singles, 13 of which broke into the top 5 and 7 made it all the way to number 1, including “Satisfaction”, “Miss you‘, ‘Brown Sugar’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Honky Tonk Women’, ‘Get Rid of My Cloud’ and ‘Angie’.
- PBS Capitol Welcomes Alfonso Ribeiro for Fourth Annual Celebration of Independence Day
The top-rated, award-winning show puts viewers at the center of America’s biggest birthday party and showcases the nation’s greatest fireworks display. U.S. Illuminating our nation’s iconic skyline, captured by twenty cameras spread across the city.
- microphone drop: Global artist Camillo joins Ritmo y Color McDonald’s, invites fans nationwide to vote for concert destination
The third annual music and art collaboration event featured a series of live music performances, while McDonald’s restaurants in six U.S. cities were transformed into canvases to showcase vibrant artwork by hometown visual artists.
- Hennessy and Hip-Hop Icon Nas Celebrate Hip-Hop’s 50th Anniversary
As part of the grand celebration, Hennessy will introduce Hennessy AI.bum Covers, an AI-powered, social-first experience that transforms selfies into personalized album covers based on the iconic hip-hop era. A chapter of the brand’s innovative, socially driven Rep Yours campaign, calling on fans to demonstrate what hip-hop means to them through immersive digital expressions.
- one night only al pacino 40th Anniversary of Scarface
This formal VIP dinner will offer a delicious dining experience, followed by an hour of exciting storytelling and Q&A sessions with iconic characters. al pacino.Music will accompany the evening, a rare auction filled with unique al pacino Souvenir and brand partner activations.
- Study Shows How Far Americans Are will travel Going into debt to see their favorite music artist
“We’ve always known the power of music, and our research is further evidence of that,” said alex miller, the founder of Upgrade Points. “Fans are willing to go the extra mile at any cost just for the chance to stand in a crowd and experience their favorite production live.”
- Phaidon Announces Drake’s First Poetry Collection
168 pages of provocative thought transform Drake’s wit and flair for puns into powerful stanza. Together, these meditations on fame, romance, and relationships offer an unfiltered view into the artist’s inner world.
- introduce peggy turner: Fostering a new love of reading for all ages “We are pleased to welcome peggy turner To the page-turning family,” says jordan river, the founder of “Flip Page”. “Page will not only help us promote the work of talented authors, but will also bring stories to life and instill important life lessons through entertaining skits.”
- Make a splash with Baby Shark (Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo): Sing and Swim Party Coming Later This Year on Consoles and PC
baby shark: singing and swimming party emission September 15, 2023, for PlayStation 4®, PlayStation 5®, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, and Steam.A rhythmic co-op adventure that fully immerses players in dynamic gameplay baby shark The universe has only one goal: to sing along and have fun with friends and family.
- The American Basketball Association (ABA) and Strimm TV Team Up to Build a Next-Gen Television Network
Leveraging the Strimm platform, the ABA has developed more than 100 online TV channels for its basketball teams, enabling them to seamlessly stream basketball games 24/7 via online and OTT devices and bring exciting basketball action directly to fans.
- Lil Wayne Named a BMI Icon at the 2023 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards
BMI’s top honor will recognize Wayne’s illustrious career spanning more than two decades and his unparalleled impact on the genre and beyond.
- Warner Bros. Discovery Worldwide Themed Entertainment Partners with NEON for Harry Potter: Visions of Magic
harry potter: magic illusion is an evocative interactive art experience that explores some of the most mysterious corners of The Wizarding World™. Explore a collection of art and immersive environments inspired by mysterious places in magical communities such as the House of Requirement, Newt’s Zoo, the Ministry of Magic, and more.
read more The latest entertainment-related content from PR Newswire And stay up to date with top press releases by @PRNtertainment on Twitter.
Help journalists stay abreast of the latest industry news
These are just some of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about.To be notified of publications relevant to their area of coverage, journalists can set up custom newsfeeds PR Newswire Correspondent Line.
By registering, journalists, bloggers and freelancers can access the following content free feature:
- custom made: Create custom newsfeeds to get relevant news straight to your inbox. Customize your newsfeed by keyword, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include in your next story.
- Subject matter experts: right to use Professor Networka database of industry experts that can be used as a source or cited in an article.
- related resources: Read and subscribe to our blog focused on journalists and bloggers, beyond signaturelearn about media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and the PR Newswire Reporter Line
For 65 years, PR Newswire Consistently an industry leader, with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network for print, radio, magazines, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has unrivaled global reach, with more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites, and serves more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire Journalist Line (PRNJ) is an exclusive community of over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts exclusively to find story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets the community to verify their status as a media, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, please contact the team: [email protected].
Source: PR Newswire