33 C
Dubai
Thursday, June 20, 2024
spot_img

A fresh project initiated in Business Bay

GINCO Properties, a prominent player in the real estate sector, has unveiled its latest venture, VYB At Business Bay, with an attractive starting price of Dh1.2 million.

Masood Gheyath, Managing Director of GINCO Properties, expressed pride in introducing VYB At Business Bay. This project aims to create a luxurious haven in the vibrant heart of Dubai, where residents can enjoy opulence, comfort, and convenience.

VYB At Business Bay represents the realization of dreams and aspirations, reflecting GINCO Properties’ commitment to exceeding expectations in crafting living experiences.

VYB at Business Bay offers 1 and 2-bedroom apartments that seamlessly blend aesthetics and practicality. The project also presents a strategic payment plan, with 40% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 60% upon handover, making homeownership accessible and financially manageable for investors and future residents.

Anticipated for handover in September 2025, VYB At Business Bay presents an unparalleled opportunity for investors, savvy buyers, and those seeking affordable luxury.

Next Article

Related Articles

Microsoft and Apple Forge Dynamic Alliance, Uniting Forces

Microsoft and Apple Forge a Powerful Alliance In a landmark move that has sent shockwaves through the tech industry, Microsoft and Apple have announced a...

OpenAI CEO Celebrates Collaboration with Apple, Joyous Partnership

OpenAI CEO Celebrates Collaboration with Apple In a significant announcement, OpenAI CEO, Sam Altman, expressed jubilation over the organization's newfound collaboration with tech giant Apple....

Will Gold price continue to fall after FED verdict?

Will Gold price continue to fall after FED verdict? The metal seen its highest level on May 20, gaining momentum on US rate cut expectations...

Mark Cuban Creates Hundreds of Millionaires, Empowering Leadership

Mark Cuban's influence also extends into the digital economy, where his investments in technology and online platforms have proven particularly transformative.In a remarkable display...

Tesla CEO Elon Musk Faces $7.5 Billion Insider Trading Lawsuit

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the visionary CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, finds himself embroiled in yet another legal battle, this time facing a staggering...

Latest Articles