Frozen Dead Guys Days Logo
The lineup for Estes Park’s inaugural Frozen Dead Guy Days Festival includes national and local performances and lively events.
Patrick’s Day weekend, March 17-19, 2023, three days of live music and entertainment will bring festival-goers iconic favorites as well as fun new content.
The festival kicks off Friday with an Irish Wake at Cousin Pat’s Pub & Grill and an icebreaker at Bond Park featuring music from A-Mac & The Height and Chain Station.After these events are iconic royal blue ball At the Stanley Hotel, featuring Grandpa Breddo and the Snow Queen costume contest. Live entertainment at the Royal Blue Ball includes:
● Polish Ambassador: The San Francisco-based EDM artist not only dons his signature jumpsuit, but also brings a colorful vibe to his rousing performances.
● Eddie Roberts & Friends: Funk and soul supergroup led by Eddie Roberts, frontman of The New Mastersounds.
● Evanoff: A staple of the Colorado music scene, this guitar-driven live electronic trio features bold live performances full of sonic exploration.
The party continues Saturday at the Estes Park Events Center with a coffin race, a brain freeze contest and a fashion show for the undead. Live entertainment includes:
● Break Science: Pioneering Colorado’s electronic explosion, this Denver-based band brings together East Coast hip-hop and futurism.
● Beanstalk: Funk, soul, live techno, and even bluegrass are all infused into this Colorado band’s eclectic live experience.
● Bill & Jillian Nershi with Jason Hann: Founding member of marmalade favorite The String Cheese Incident, Bill Nershi teams up with Jillian Nershi and Jason Hann on Adventure America.
● A-Mac & The Height: Colorado’s premier reggae rock band known for blending their adventurous jam band spirit with an energetic and positive message.
● Toubab Krewe: This Asheville, North Carolina-based instrument giant fearlessly fuses Malian music with classic Southern rock.
● Cycles: Cycles are a powerhouse trio from Denver that deftly blend eclectic genres (from hip hop to funk to rock) to produce a truly original sound.
● Tenth Mountain Division: This Colorado band revives the soul, spirit, and eclectic crossover influences that gave birth to rock ‘n’ roll for a modern day.
● Drunken Hearts: From an acoustic trio, Drunken Hearts has evolved into an electronic five-piece that captivated audiences nationwide
● Shakedown Street: One of the world’s greatest Grateful Dead tribute shows, Shakedown Street is perfect for Frozen Dead Guy Days.
● Chain Station: Set them apart on the dance floor with this 4-piece high-energy string ensemble set from the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies.
● Tejon Street Corner Thieves: From the Colorado Rockies, this band plays an exciting mix of outlaw blues and “garbage grass.”
● Banshee Tree: Banshee Tree combines the sounds of electronic and acoustic instruments with a diverse blend of dance, improvisation, and jazz to create crazy, earthy music.
● Brothers of Brass: Colorado’s only New Orleans brass band, Brothers of Brass will bring a relaxed party wherever they go.
● Flash Mountain Flood: Boulder-based five-piece psychedelic-rock jam band Flash Mountain Flood is dedicated to preserving American roots music.
● The Pamlico Sound: Wherever they play, the Pamlico Sound have been bringing funk to Colorado’s Front Range for over a decade.
● Living Room Band: An active Colorado band that covers everything from classic rock to reggae to funk.
Sunday’s feature is Bands & Bloodys Brunch, with local bands playing at several brunch spots around town. The lineup will be announced shortly.
Purchase tickets, view the full schedule of events, and stay up-to-date with the latest festival-related news by visiting frozendeadguydays.com.