PG Student Registration Services Officer – Graduate Registration Services
- Manage Enrollment Services to provide a high level of care and customer service and respond proactively to student inquiries.
- Ensure accurate data entry and continuous updating of electronic student records and management of student records.
- Ensure proper custody of student records, forms, certificates and related documents and assist the Registrar in verifying student records • Implement University policies and procedures regarding student registration and examinations.
- Provide information and guidance to all relevant personnel regarding University programs, programs, policies, procedures, programs and general related information
- Successfully complete the student registration procedures, and the student data entry system complies with school rules and regulations to ensure the integrity of student files.
- Liaise with academic department representatives to prepare course and exam schedules, attendance and proctoring schedules
- Create an academic calendar and class timetable on the Student Information System (SIS).
- Follow up on classroom attendance records (physical and electronic) and generate records.
- Prepare statistical reports on student attendance, class size, etc. as required.
- Provides guidance to students on all aspects of enrollment services Responds proactively to student/parent questions and concerns
- Comply with the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to facilitate completion of tasks and responsibilities
- Perform any other tasks assigned by line manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Expatriates: At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: Minimum 0-1 year relevant experience
If you need further assistance or experience any problems with the online application, please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Main location: Khalifa University – Abu Dhabi, UAE
job type: full time