Restaurants, bakeries and cafeterias are exempt from this rule
Sharjah Municipality announced on Tuesday, Restaurants, bakeries and cafeterias In the absence of this permit, it is permitted to work after midnight to facilitate the public and provide them with services until late at night during the holy month.
Speaking of harrij times Khalifa Bughanim Al-Suwaidi, acting director of the Department of Control and Inspection, said commercial establishments operating in the city would need to obtain a permit. The council will provide this service through its website.
How to apply for a permit:
- Log in to the website and select Electronics and Smart Services.
- Select the services of the control and inspection sector.
- Apply for a permit to work at night during Ramadan.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- Upload the necessary files to obtain a license.
Al-Suwaidi explained that the municipality has sent a team of inspectors to follow up with the relevant agencies and ensure that the necessary permits are issued to carry out the work.
Authorities have also stepped up inspection visits to monitor any bad behavior to ensure an ideal environment during Ramadan.