this Formula 1™ 2023 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix With an exciting season coming to a close, you can take part in style with incredible packages from MSC Cruises!
The stunning MSC Virtuosa will be docked at Yas Marina throughout the weekend 23-27 November and will be the perfect base to immerse yourself in the action of Formula 1® and relax and have fun while away from home from orbit.
MSC Cruises and Formula 1™ team up to bring you an all-in-one hospitality package just for Formula 1™ The 2023 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, which combines on-track excitement with a whole host of themed activities offered on board, as well as a variety of restaurants, bars, leisure activities, kids’ clubs and entertainment.
the best you can find 2023 Formula 1™ Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Make memories with packages and book your trip aboard MSC Virtuosa as the 2023 Formula 1™ season draws to a close Click here.
Every MSC Cruises package includes Wi-Fi access on board, half board with breakfast and dinner, and free transfers from MSC Virtuosa itself to and from Yas Marina Circuit.
From the choice of luxury cabins, to packages offering experiences, all the way to being able to drive through the pit lane at the Yas Marina Circuit, the exclusive Paddock Club™ Tickets and a photo with the World Championship trophy, which will make for an unforgettable experience in Formula 1™ There are fans everywhere.
With the drama rife and the possibility of the World Championship itself going live, Abu Dhabi will be the venue for November 23-27, and MSC Cruises will give you a variety of options when it comes to watching the best in the house this season. Some of the seats end up.
Let’s take a closer look at the final round of the Formula 1 season™ 2023 season. There is something for everyone!
Formula 1™ Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Package
All packages include a variety of options to suit all your preferences. You are not the owner of Grand Prix™ tickets and want to buy them? You can opt for the Cabin + F1® package, which includes grandstand tickets and onboard accommodation.
To enhance your Grand Prix™ experience, you can choose Cabin + F1® Experience. This package complements cabin and grandstand tickets with F1® track events. For the ultimate Formula 1™ weekend, you can finally supplement your cabin with the F1® Premium Hospitality Package. This includes a first-class onboard experience and unparalleled exclusive hospitality in the Formula 1 Paddock Club™.
Already have Grand Prix™ tickets? Book your cabin aboard the MSC Virtuosa and arrive at the track in comfort with MSC Cruises’ complimentary transfer service!
• Variety of accommodation options, from elegant chalets to luxury suites
• Complimentary transfer to Yas Marina Circuit
• Onboard Wi-Fi
• Half board with breakfast and dinner
• F1® themed activities on board, including MSC Formula 1® racing simulator
• Onboard leisure activities and entertainment as much as you want!
• Choose your cruise cabin between interior, exterior or balcony (in the Fantastica experience)
• 3 day grandstand seats available, including North Straight Stand, South Stand and South Club
• Incredible panoramic orbit view
• Stunning Balcony Cabins with a choice of Fantastica or Aurea Experience
• 3 days grandstand seating with choice of Premium North Straight, North Yas Suite and West Yas Suite
• Exclusive tunnel walk
• Guided tour
• Photo of the championship trophy
• F1® Ambassador/Administrative Boarding
Cabin+F1® premium hospitality
• Exclusive suite accommodation, choice of Aurea Experience or MSC Yacht Club
• 3 days grandstand seating options including Turn 1 Suite, Paddock Club™ and legends
• The Turn 1 Suite offers superb track views and exceptional table service hospitality, guided paddock tours and exclusive extras. F1 Paddock Club™ Including Saudi Aramco F1® Stroll through the pits and meet F1® Drivers and ambassadors and exclusive dining experiences
Watch the MSC Cruises video below for your Formula 1™ experience at the 2023 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2023 weekend:
article Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Package: End the season with a MSC cruise! appeared first on Planetf1.com.