June 7, 2023 at 10:15 am | 3 min read
US stocks were higher, with the Nasdaq Composite up about 50 points on Wednesday. Here are some of the big stocks that posted gains in today’s session.
- Yext Corporation (NASDAQ:extension) shares rose 32.8% to $12.74 after the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter results and issued a strong FY24 forecast.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ:suffix) shares rose 31.5% to $4.84 after the company reported better-than-expected third-quarter results.
- Chije Motors (NASDAQ:CJET) rose 25.7 percent to $5.28 after falling about 29 percent on Tuesday.
- dave and buster entertainment (NASDAQ:Play) rose 23.6 percent to $41.73 after upbeat quarterly earnings. The company has a deal with India’s Malpani Group for 15 stores and Australia’s NightOwl Entertainment Group for five stores.
- Aurora Innovations (NASDAQ:the gold) rose 20 percent to $1.8250. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Aurora Innovation with a Buy rating and announced a $5 price target.
- Confirm holding company (NASDAQ:AFRM) rose 19.4% to $18.90 after Amazon added Affirm’s Adaptive Checkout as a payment option at checkout.
- Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ:Dalian Huaxin) rose 17.2 percent to $2.32. Diversified Healthcare Trust director Adam D Portnoy bought a total of 5,566,644 shares at an average price of $1.77.
- Novonix Limited (NASDAQ:NVX) rose 15.8 percent to $3.07. AVL Test Systems, Inc. announces that it has entered into a sales and service agreement with NOVONIX Battery Technology Solutions, a subsidiary of NOVONIX Limited.
- Chindata Group Holdings Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:CD) rose 15 percent to $7.22. Chindata Group announced that it has received a preliminary non-binding “privatization” proposal at $8 per ADS in cash.
- Getty Images Holdings (New York Stock Exchange:wave) rose 13.1 percent to $6.31.
- symbol company (NASDAQ:SYM) rose 12.7 percent to $40.29. Several analysts raised their price targets on the stock.
- supermicro computer corp. (NASDAQ:SMCI) rose 11.9 percent to $260.99. Rosenblatt has a buy rating on Super Micro Computer and announced a price target of $300.
- fisker corp. (New York Stock Exchange:FSR) rose 11.8 percent to $6.53. Fisker said it had agreed to sell the emissions credits to a “major” automaker.
- Palantir Technologies (New York Stock Exchange:PLTR) soared 10.1 percent to $17.02 after the company announced a multi-year partnership with Panasonic Energy to manipulate data and introduce automated efficiencies.
- Roku (NASDAQ:Year) rose 10.1 percent to $69.33. Rosenblatt reiterated a Neutral rating on Roku and announced a $61 price target.
- Purple Innovation Company (NASDAQ:PRPL) rose 9.5 percent to $3.24.
- Kavanagh (New York Stock Exchange:CVNA) rose 8.9 percent to $16.09.
- united water co., ltd. (NASDAQ:General Administration of Customs) rose 8.8 percent to $21.92. Consolidated Water and its subsidiary PERC Water have won a $204 million contract to design, build, operate and maintain a desalination plant in Hawaii.
- Energy Vault Holdings (New York Stock Exchange:NRGV) rose 8.6 percent to $2.9968.
- Empire Properties OP, LP (New York Stock Exchange:ESBA) rose 7.9 percent to $6.67.
- Faraday Future Smart Appliances Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:Foreign trade investment enterprises) rose 7.8 percent to $0.3859.
- Hyliion Holdings (New York Stock Exchange:Helen) rose 7 percent to $1.8399.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (New York Stock Exchange:SPR) rose 6.6% to $29.72 after unconfirmed rumors that Elliot Management may be eyeing a stake in the company.
Enter to win $500 in stocks or cryptocurrency
Enter your email and you’ll also get the ultimate morning update from Benzinga, a free $30 gift card and more!
“Best Benzinga report ever”
In this market, huge returns are possible! Get limited-time access to the Benzinga Insider Report, normally $47 per month, for just $0.99! Spot wildly undervalued stock picks before they soar! time is limited! Act fast and secure your future wealth with this incredible discount! Claim your $0.99 discount now!
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. all rights reserved.